10 Things You Must Know As Early As Possible.
Be Informative, Learn More, And Grow.
Everything is unpredictable in life. Uncertainties are everywhere. It is true you can’t control life’s happenings completely. The moment you realize this you would definitely take precautions to reduce its adversity.
The easiest way to know something is from the knowledge of others. It includes their help, guidance, and experiences for taking deliberate action. They will show you the way, they have already gone through.
Information kindle your dormant brain to think. It will ignite your inner power. The following few power lines will definitely help you to know yourself and various situations in a better way.
- “Holding on to anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.” ….Buddha. We usually create anger to punish others. The reality is we get punished first while creating anger, forgetting the other person has the option not to accept it. Further, anger is a reflection of your fear and dominating attitude. You should always keep in mind that you can’t control and change others. They will be their way always. And, You can always control and change yourself.
- You can’t change people and situations. Situations are unpredictable so as people’s behavior. What you can change is your response to people’s behavior and the various situation in life. Your response to people and the situation should be such that you will be happy. And, when happiness will be your priority, no matter what comes your way, you will always respond without any reaction.
- There is a significant and wide difference between response and reaction. The reaction is negative and the response is positive. The reaction is made out of impulsive action, the response is by thinking about the consequences of your action. Reaction has adverse consequences, and response has positive. Reaction brings problem and response brings the solution. So, always respond instead of giving a reaction to any situation in life.
- Thought creates destiny and you are your thought. You can change your destiny by changing your thoughts. It follows a simple logic. When you think more it will be reflected in your actions. The same actions over a period of time form a habit. Your habit makes your character and finally, your character frames your destiny. So, it is always advised to practice affirmation of what you actually want in life. And, your affirmations have the power to change your destiny by activating your subconscious mind.
- A bird sitting on a tree is not afraid of the branch breaking because its trust is not on the branch but on its wings. Always keep faith in yourself and your strength. You might get help from others on your bad days but the chances are rare. The worst phase of life would come at any moment. It may affect your health, finances, and relationships. So, it is wise to be alert to face any problem in life. Be more stable when you are stable. It doesn’t mean you will forget to enjoy your present for the sake of your future.
- It is wise to try, fail and learn than to be stagnant where you are. Failure has the power to break you or make you. If you fear to fail, it will break you. If you are eager to fail, it will make you. You should always learn from your failures without committing the same mistakes. I wish you to fail, learn and grow. Action brings results and stagnation makes you dormant. You never know what your true potential is, experiment with new things and fail more often to grow and know yourself better.
- When you are in anxiety you are in your future, when you are depressed you are in your past. When you are at peace, you are in the present. It is your current actions that will change your future. Action is the only way to change everything. You shouldn’t ruin your present by mourning over the past or future. Your present time is the biggest asset to change your life.
- “Things which matter most must never be at the mercy of things which matter least.” Goethe — Bob Desautels. Prioritization greatly matters in life. You can’t sort all the things in your life. You can only sort out a few things in life that would have extraordinary impacts on your life. Your priority in life should be Health> Relationship> Work and Needs> Investment> Wants. When you focus on health, relationship, and wealth you can minimize maximum problems in your life. Similarly, don’t waste your valuable time and energy on trivial activities that will have an adverse impact on the future.
- I am not what happened to me. I am what I choose to become….Carl Jung. You shouldn’t blame others, you are your responsibility. You are responsible for every bit of happenings in your life. The blame game is the worst game ever. Responsibility breeds accountability in your actions. And, action brings results not merely blaming others. Everyone has always the choices, you should be wise enough to choose the right. Your right choices will surely have positive impacts in long run. Conversely, a single wrong choice can make your life hell, and repentance would be your only resort.
- “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.”…..Mark Twain. Never wait for the perfect time in your life. It will never come. You should start your journey with whatever resources you have now. The gloomy way seems visible as you start your journey. You will automatically get what you actually want in between. The universe gives us what we really seek. Whatever you can think of, you will have it through your hard work and dedication. You shouldn’t wait for someone’s approval whether you will go for it or not. You are your best judge. People’s suggestions are based on their own thinking, understanding, and perspective. You shouldn’t rely on their yes or no. You need to evaluate your strengths and weaknesses and be in your trajectory.
Click and Subscribe Eksheek for 5 Minutes Small story with Morals, Healthy Tips, and Quotes.